July 9, 2014

Blog Designs / This Summer Only!























I get so many compliments on my blog design, and so many design requests, that I finally decided to offer custom blog designs at an affordable price. I am also offering $5 add-ons and logos. Head over to my design page to learn more and be the first in line for a design. The first person to submit a form will get %20 off of their order!

They will only be available until the end of August, so if you would like to get one, don't wait! I may or may not offer them again. Most of the money that I will earn will be saved for college.

I look forward to working with some of my lovely readers!
xo Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. hello , i'm back again ,sorry but my question has to do with the blogger code post you did before this one . My visitors always complain that they can't find my ''comment '' button , Please could you do a post or reply here with a code and instructions on how i can move the button to the top of my post just beside the post title. I tried re-arranging it in the edit section of the layout but it still appeared the same. Thanks a lot ,your posts have been really helpful.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! and I oh so love this image. Stripes and succulents just go together... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!