November 27, 2014

A day to give thanks


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you all enjoy this day with your family, friends, and food.

To celebrate this wonderful day to reflect on many blessings, I've compiled a short list of things that I am infinitely grateful for.

1 // The sky. 
I love it's many different colors and designs - I often find myself thinking that it is so beautiful it seems as if Jesus could return any minute.

2 // My family. 
God truly blessed me with a wonderful family. I am thankful for my parents and their love for God that they've shared with me, and I am thankful for my two brothers who double as my best friends.

3 // People in general.
Humans are really really wonderful. I am thankful for the lives that have intersected with mine and for the people who have inspired me, taught me, and loved me.

4 // Jesus.
I am never not amazed and grateful for Jesus. He died that I might live, he forgave my sins, and he is living and loving right now.

What are you thankful for?

Have a splendid Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute gif! May I ask how you created it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gif and post! Hope you have a brilliant Thanksgiving! God has given us so much to be thankful for, hasn't he? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh that gif is gorgeous! Enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gif too! :D
    Its so cute, and you are too, you are absolutely gorgeous ;) God made you very beautiful and special. I hope you are happy with the way you look! :D (I'm not, though I should be because everybody compliments my hair and demands me to never dye it...) ANYWAY! Loved this post, your blog gives me so much inspiration, I hope you keep it forever! :D
    xoxo,
    Bree
    #blogon
    http://introducing-inspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! You are adorable, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya! I love ur blog so much and I know I should have asked u before, but I hope u don't mind me using the word 'beloved' in my blog name (I left u credits on my about page) plz feel free to visit my blog and maybe leave a comment x
    http://www.abelovedbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!