August 25, 2015

Free Printable August Calendar

 photo AUGUST CALENDAR_zpshjkze79m.png
























Wow, August has been quite a month so far! I apologize for once again not sharing the calendar sooner. I've been very busy with hiking, swimming, my birthday, my business, and loads of other things that tend to overflow my summer schedule.

With this calendar I decided to do the design inspired by Scandinavian and minimalist design; I am really happy with how it turned out. What has been your favorite printable calendar so far this year?

Have a wonderful day!



To download it, right click on the image and choose "Save image as". You can print it and hang it on your wall, or download it onto your phone for a wallpaper. Enjoy!


p.s. I put my time into drawing and designing this; please do not claim it as your own or post it online elsewhere without my direct permission. Thank you!


6 comments:

  1. I love this calendar. It was my birthday this month also! Great job! How did you make this calendar? What website?
    Thanks!
    xoxo, Janai

    http://familiesaretogetherforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Rachelle. I wish I had your talent of art!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so lovely. I wish I had your talents. :)

    Aliah | Indigo Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calendars are literally the best. <3
    Would you happen to have an email address I could contact you with? I would love to email you about doing an interview on my blog, if you are willing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so lovely! I love your talent.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely calendar as always! :)

    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!