May 14, 2015

Free Printable May Wall Calendar

 photo may_zps6xwcfrk4.png

It's been a bit quiet around here lately; I think it's about time to dust off this blog and give it a little TLC! Now that my play performances are over you can expect to hear more from my small corner of the web. Stay tuned!

For now, I will leave you with this month's printable wall calender. It's peony season (from what I've heard/seen around Instagram) and, being among my favorite blossoms, I decided to sketch a few. I hope that you all are having a most wonderful May so far!

What has been/will be the highlight of this month for you?

To download it, right click on the image and choose "Save image as". You can print it and hang it on your wall, or download it onto your phone for a wallpaper. Enjoy!

p.s. I put my time into drawing and designing this; please do not claim it as your own or post it online elsewhere without my direct permission. Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. This is so very beautiful!! Thank you so much for this lovely calender:)

    Mariya - nameisayiram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful calendar, Rachelle. And, I look forward to your blog's future.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!
    Such a beautiful calender
    -xxxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such a gorgeous job with these!!
    The highlight of my month was being able to get a rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never fail to be impressed by your work, miss! Quite the talented designer! The highlight of the month for me was just the weather; New England is finally thawing out!

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable calendar! My highlight was definitely my trip to Italy! I'm excited to see your upcoming posts!

    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delicate and stylish! Look forward for what's to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!