June 10, 2015

Free Printable June Wall Calendar

 photo june_zpsh108job2.png
Hello friends!

I hope that you all are doing very well! Tell me about all of the exciting things going on in your lives, I love to hear from you!

Today I finished all of my schoolwork and have been released into the paradise that we call summer (hallelujah). I have so many plans and creative projects that I can hardly wait to work on and share. If you have any requests for posts or videos in the future, please leave them in the comments! 

Have a wonderful day!

To download it, right click on the image and choose "Save image as". You can print it and hang it on your wall, or download it onto your phone for a wallpaper. Enjoy!

p.s. I put my time into drawing and designing this; please do not claim it as your own or post it online elsewhere without my direct permission. Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Video request for a room tour! Glad you're back! Happy summer!
    ~Racic | Washed by the Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I will definitely do a room tour in the near future! Just have a few more things I need to rearrange. ;) Thank you, happy summer to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Yay! It's finally summer! I would love to see more hair tutorial videos and lifestyle posts. <3 The calendar is so gorgeous! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the requests, I love doing both of those! You are so welcome! Have a wonderful summer.

      Delete
  3. I miss your posts! Your calendar is lovely as always. I just got back from summer camp two days ago. It was lots of fun and such an experience. I haven't gone to church camp in years and I'm so glad I did. It's the first time in a while I truly felt connected with God. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed posting! Thank you! Summer camp sounds very fun, and I'm so glad that you got to go!

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous design! I love bike riding with my friends, especially when there is a brisk wind that just makes your hair go crazy! I, too, would like to see more hair tutorials, but I was wondering how cool they would look if they were in post form. :) Just a thought...
    ~ Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sanjana! I also love bike riding, it is such a fun way to get outside. That is an excellent idea, thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. Oh Rachel, this is darling! I just wish I hadn't already printed and downloaded a June calendar :( maybe I'll print it anyway :D

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I'm putting it up on the wall right now :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love the whimsical feel of the bike.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!